The MSDN® Library is an essential resource of information for developers using Microsoft® tools, products, and technologies.
MSDN Library provides access to essential programming information, including technical reference documentations, white papers, software development kits and code samples necessary to develop web services and applications. This is an updated version of the MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 and this library contains Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 documentation.
Updated content sets in MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 include:
- Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 documentation
- Visual Studio 2008 general documentation updates
- Windows Developer documentation updates
- Microsoft Knowledge Base
- And More…
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Minimum: 1.6GHz CPU, 384MB RAM, 800×600 Display, 4200 RPM HD
- Recommended: 2.2GHZ CPU, 1024MB RAM, 1280×1024 Display, 7200 RPM HD
- Running on Windows Vista: 2.4GHz CPU, 768 MB RAM
- 1.6 GB of available hard-disk space on installation drive for Minimum install type
- 2.5 GB available hard-disk space on installation drive for Full install type
- MSDN Library is integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Help by default and is integrated into the F1 Help function. However, the MSDN Library can also be installed and viewed as a stand-alone reference, and does not require Visual Studio 2008.
- Concurrent installations of the Visual Studio Express Library and the MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 on the same computer will cause content redundancy, including duplicate search hits. If the Visual Studio Express Library has already been installed on your computer, please uninstall it before beginning installation of the MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 SP1.
File Name: VS2008SP1MSDNENUX1506188.iso
Date Published: 8/11/2008
Download Size: 2205.9 MB