WordrPress Reblogging Post Feature….
Wishing everyone a Happy EID.
Enjoy & have fun with your Friends & Family.
WordPress Release 2.7 is LIVE on wordpress.com blogs
WordPress Release 2.7 is implemented for all wordpress.com blogs.
WordPress Release 2.7 will be available for Self hosted blog owners on Friday next.
Waiting for that release to update my blogs.
My Blog is UPGRADED to WordPress Release 2.6.5
The performance of this new release of WordPress is way too high than those previous releases. The developers of WordPress have made a lot of improvements.
Every self hosted WordPress Blog owners will upgrade to this new release.
It’s really helpful to be upto date with the latest release.
Here is a list of some very creative ways which can help you make your blog popular. If not popular, at least it will give you some ideas of what to post on your blog if you are running out of topics to write about.
- Start a controversy. Just remember not to cross the line.
- Start a contest. Make sure to end it too.
- Give away free goodies. People love them.
- Write about other bloggers to interest their visitors to read your blog. Keep it positive.
- Dress up your blog often (By dress-up I mean tweaking the design)
- Interview other bloggers and post the interview.
- Write about your personal life sometimes.
- Ask questions to your visitors.
- Share some secrets.
- Celebrate your birthday with your visitors. Think of innovative ways for doing this.
- Celebrate your blog’s birthday too.
- Write something funny or disgusting. (Don’t make it a habit)
- Make a bumper sticker with your blog’s name and stick it on your car. (Just make sure you drive often)
- Write an e-book and distribute it to your visitors for free.
- Introduce a commission based affiliate program.
- Tell your visitors about your latest fad or obsession.
- Post interesting pictures of your pets.
- Congratulate the top commentators occasionally.
- Encourage sharing of opinions.
- Donate for a cause or become a volunteer for a non-profit organization. Ask your visitors to join you.
- Put your blog’s ad in the local newspaper or the yellow pages.
- Hold blog competitions.
- Create polls.
- Hold an auction and let people bid for something useful (For example, advertising space on your blog).
- Write about your blog achievements.
- Share your hopes and aspirations about your blog.
- Start an award distribution system.
- Make contact with your local visitors and hold a get-together or a bloggers’ meet.
- Start a blog comic strip.
- Dig up some old article that you wrote on your blog which became famous and start a discussion.
- Try and get a photograph clicked with a real celebrity and post it on your blog. (Hold on Tiger..don’t rush to that Photoshop button!)
- Post videos that will help your visitors learn something new. Also submit them to video sharing websites like YouTube.com.
- Write about your hobbies and interests. (For example, if you like cooking, post a new recipe)
- Post about one of the weirdest thing that you ever did.
- Get featured in a print magazine.
- Buy a paid review from any famous blogger(s).
- Brand your blog with a catch phrase along with a logo.
- Distribute T-shirts or merchandise with your blog name on it.
- Join Yahoo! Answers and put a link on your website to your answers.
- Keep a track of websites that pick up your articles or press releases. Offer them exclusive news or content.
- Do surveys and publish the results to your visitors.
- Build tools that your visitors might find use for.
- Start a newsletter.
- Podcasting is another good way to make your blog popular.
- Publicize your blog to your friends and relatives and let them do some work for you.
- Be active in Social Bookmarking websites.
- Share Link Love and you will get it back.
- People like to read about Web 2.0. Write about it.
- Write about something that’s already famous.
- Last but not the least, be yourself.