My MSDN Premium Subscription
Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 Managed Object Model – Poster
Files in JPG & PDF Format
File Download: infopathobjectmodelmap.pdf
(Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file.)
Developer Map for the 2007 Microsoft Office System – Poster
Great poster for Microsoft Office System Developers.
Poster in 1Format (PDF)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 is a full cumulative update that contains many new features building incrementally upon .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and includes cumulative servicing updates to the .NET Framework 2.0 and .NET Framework 3.0 subcomponents.
.NET Framework version 3.5 Service Pack 1 provides the following new features and improvements:
- ASP.NET Dynamic Data, which provides a rich scaffolding framework that enables rapid data driven development without writing code, and a new addition to ASP.NET AJAX that provides support for managing browser history (back button support). For more information, see What’s New in ASP.NET and Web Development.
- Core improvements to the CLR (common language runtime) that include better layout of .NET Framework native images, opting out of strong-name verification for fully trusted assemblies, improved application startup performance, better generated code that improves end-to-end application execution time, and opting managed code to run in ASLR (Address Space Layout Randomization) mode if supported by the operating system. Additionally, managed applications that are opened from network shares have the same behavior as native applications by running with full trust.
- Performance improvements to WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), including a faster startup time and improved performance for Bitmap effects. Additional functionality for WPF includes better support for line of business applications, native splash screen support, DirectX pixel shader support, and the new WebBrowser control.
- ClickOnce application publishers can decide to opt out of signing and hashing as appropriate for their scenarios, developers can programmatically install ClickOnce applications that display a customized branding, and ClickOnce error dialog boxes support links to application-specific support sites on the Web.
- The Entity Framework is an evolution of the existing suite of ADO.NET data access technologies. The Entity Framework enables developers to program against relational databases in according to application-specific domain models instead of the underlying database models. For more information, see Getting Started with the Entity Framework. The Entity Framework introduces some additional features, including support for new SQL Server 2008 types, default graph serialization of Entities, and the Entity Data Source. This release of the Entity Framework supports the new date and file stream capabilities in SQL Server 2008. The graph serialization work helps developers who want to build Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services that model full graphs as data contracts. The Entity Data Source provides a traditional data source experience for ASP.NET Web application builders who want to work with the Entity Framework.
- LINQ to SQL includes new support for the new date and file stream capabilities in SQL Server 2008.
- The ADO.NET Data Services Framework consists of a combination of patterns and libraries, which enable data to be exposed as a flexible REST (Representational State Transfer)-based data service that can be consumed by Web clients in a corporate network or across the Internet. The ADO.NET Data Services Framework makes data service creation over any data source. A conceptual view model of the underlying storage schema can easily be exposed through rich integration with the ADO.NET Entity Framework. Services created by using the ADO.NET Data Services Framework, and also compatible Windows Live (dev.live.com) services, can be easily accessed from any platform. For client applications that are running on Microsoft platforms, a set of client libraries are provided to make interaction with data services simple. For example, .NET Framework-based clients can use LINQ to query data services and a simple .NET Framework object layer to update data in the service.
- Windows Communication Foundation now makes the DataContract Serializer easier to use by providing improved interoperability support, enhancing the debugging experience in partial trust scenarios, and extending syndication protocol support for wider usage in Web 2.0 applications.
- The .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server (SqlClient) adds new support for file stream and sparse column capabilities in SQL Server 2008.
File Name: dotnetfx35setup.exe
Date Published: 8/11/2008
Download Size: 231.0 MB
Direct Download Link
The MSDN® Library is an essential resource of information for developers using Microsoft® tools, products, and technologies.
MSDN Library provides access to essential programming information, including technical reference documentations, white papers, software development kits and code samples necessary to develop web services and applications. This is an updated version of the MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 and this library contains Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 documentation.
Updated content sets in MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 include:
- Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 documentation
- Visual Studio 2008 general documentation updates
- Windows Developer documentation updates
- Microsoft Knowledge Base
- And More…
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Minimum: 1.6GHz CPU, 384MB RAM, 800×600 Display, 4200 RPM HD
- Recommended: 2.2GHZ CPU, 1024MB RAM, 1280×1024 Display, 7200 RPM HD
- Running on Windows Vista: 2.4GHz CPU, 768 MB RAM
- 1.6 GB of available hard-disk space on installation drive for Minimum install type
- 2.5 GB available hard-disk space on installation drive for Full install type
- MSDN Library is integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Help by default and is integrated into the F1 Help function. However, the MSDN Library can also be installed and viewed as a stand-alone reference, and does not require Visual Studio 2008.
- Concurrent installations of the Visual Studio Express Library and the MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 on the same computer will cause content redundancy, including duplicate search hits. If the Visual Studio Express Library has already been installed on your computer, please uninstall it before beginning installation of the MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 SP1.
File Name: VS2008SP1MSDNENUX1506188.iso
Date Published: 8/11/2008
Download Size: 2205.9 MB
Direct Download Link